A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Momentum

It’s still there!  Got going in February with 20-minutes a day, and it hasn’t stopped yet.  But this past week or so, the sewing hasn’t been on quilts, so much as other projects – like diapers for our church missions project.  And with the serger set up for that, there’s no room for the sewing machine right now.

And now time change:

Actually, I think this will mean more sewing time, assuming I get up in the morning with the clock (not the internal one) because there are more daylight evening hours to use natural light.  Onward and upward – the projects are all still there waiting for me to get back to them.

I’ve been blog-hopping at the Quilting Gallery Blog Hop Party – lots of give-aways there – why not head over and join in on the fun!

Happy sewing hours!             Blessings, Peg

8 comments:

  1. I love the time change - especially because there's more daylight hours for quilting later at night. ;-) Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hopping today too. Just recovering from a flu, so not much energy yet. Happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to keep up my UFO finishing momentum up. somehow life gets in the way sometimes. Have fun blog hopping my faithful reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Groan... you just reminded me we have to spring forward this weekend. That means I'll be getting up at 4:45 on Monday instead of 5:45. Double groan. Glad to hear your sewing is going strong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gearing up for yard work, myself. And fires and hiking and more yard work! The snow is melting fast and early this year, so it's time to start thinking about shovelling gravel and building fences... (Is it fall yet?!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Peg you have a new look. Easy to fead and see everything. Thanks for stopping by. I see you are busy as always. Sewing diapers what a great idea. I don't care for the DST I seem to stay up later and then get up later. Blessings to you all.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Peg,

    I'm so happy to know my little bag with a blue bird will be soon there with you, as you are the winner of my giveaway!!
    Please, send me your address in my e-mail
    jannix_23 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've certainly busy this month - the last blog post I saw was Feb. 4 - and then WHAM I lost all of my blog links - every single one of them. It has taken me a long while to get them all back - and then to catch up on the reading. Instead of commenting on each of the posts this month I'll just say that every project is wonderful, and you've done admirably well keeping at your projects.

    My back is recovering well after the surgery - it is slow slow healing - but I'm doing a little more each week. I'd like to say I'm doing a little more each day - but it takes a week to notice a change. I have been knitting and crocheting and doing embroidery - and blogging a LOT on my photography blog - I'll not have that kind of time later when I'm back to normal, but it is fun for now.

    Are you guys heading down this way any time soon? Would love to see you again.

    ReplyDelete