A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Oh, How I Love the Mailbox

One of the most fun sides of blogging is the connection with other bloggers, and for me, quilters.  And then there’s the goodies that arrive in the mail every so often. 

Yesterday this is what arrived:

001002

This little gem (sorry the second pic is so fuzzy) at about 6”x4” came from Ale at Made by Ale Balanzario, her give-away on the Quilting Gallery Blog Hop earlier this month.  I love it!  And it will be so useful for so many, many things!

A few weeks ago, another package had arrived, but I was told it wasn’t complete and I was waiting for the next parcel to arrive before sharing it with you all.  But the next package doesn’t appear to be forthcoming, so I’ll be proceeding with these as they are:

003

These are from the Winter White Block Exchange hosted by Lee at Lala’s Lovelys.  I honestly have no idea who made which block, but apparently they came from across Canada as well as some from the US, but aren’t they fabulous!  I have an idea what I’d like to do with these, just need to get it all gelled and then I’ll proceed.

Is it any wonder I love the mailbox!?!              Happy mailing to all of you!                Blessings, Peg

2 comments:

  1. ya looks like the other blocks will never appear. I give up, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wonderful mailbox - cute little bag - and wonderful blocks.

    ReplyDelete