A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Win!

Not just that I got something, but these are real winners!

On a whim I entered a give-away last week, and promptly forgot all about it.  Well, that just made it all the nicer when the email arrived saying I’d won!  And I didn’t even have to wait for the winning to arrive in the mail, it was right there attached to the message – patterns for these two quilts:

They’ve come from Cheryl of Meadow Mist Designs, her give-away shared on Lethargic Lass.

Thank you thank you thank you!  I can hardly wait to start picking fabrics for these – so much fun!

Blessings, Peg

13 comments:

  1. Congrats, Peg! Those will both be fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Peg! Those will both be fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really like that top one :) Have fun putting these together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you... I really like the second one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well how fun! Enjoy making them : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those two patterns and cannot wait to see your finished quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I especially like the second one. Nice win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the win - how nice that you didn't have to wait for your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Peg,

    Thank you so much for featuring my patterns on blog! I am so happy that you won the patterns and like them. I would love to see what you make with them. I am your newest follower :)

    Thanks,
    Cheryl

    Meadow Mist Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! It's not every day that one wins more projects to do! LOL Enjoy! I'll be looking forward to seeing how you interpret them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your win, Peg! I like both of these patterns and will be waiting to see your versions of them :)

    ReplyDelete