A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Getting Ready

You know it’s spring around our house when we start to get ready for the camping season.

The truck has had its tune-up, the trailer goes in tomorrow for its tune-up, the batteries are charged, road-side assistance assurance has been bought, everything is licensed and insured, small sewing repair jobs have been completed, some reservations have been made, even some convenience foods are in stock.

We’ll be on the road in just a few weeks, a couple of shorter trips planned for the spring, and a few weekends over the summer.  Getting excited!

Happy camping!          Blessings, Peg

7 comments:

  1. How fun would that be to actually camp in that wee house! Have fun ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I always enjoy reading about your trips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you! I just love camping. My dream is to restore an Airstream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun - and I can tell by the photo of "your camper" that you are ready to go. Hee Hee What I like the most is your washing machine on the back. Oh this is too funny!!!!

    Will you be coming down this way anytime soon - it would be fun to get together again. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see you guys pull into my yard in that! LOL It looks like something Uncle Jess would have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy camping to you! Maybe we'll see you at a campsite somewhere in BC this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your camper! Looks like it has all the comforts of home including a built in laundry! LOL!

    ReplyDelete