A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Monday, April 8, 2013

I'm At a Loss!

Well, I'm stumped.  It seems that my blog has disappeared from the reading lists.  So people just don't know that I'm continuing to blog, unless they have a different method of following (life favorites, or email).  So far everything I've done has come to naught, and a lot of suggestions I read don't make any sense to me.  So I'm just going to have to hope that some of the regular followers/commenters on my blog (from before about Mar 15) search me out and follow again.  I'll try to contact some of them directly, just in case they really do want to keep up with what's happening in my world.  Once again, if anybody out there knows more than I do (which is probably a lot of people) and has any suggestions, I'd appreciate your help.

Blessings, Peg

10 comments:

  1. Hi Peg, it is weird because your blog still shows in my reading list but the last post that appeared was in early March. I will make sure that I come around to visit even if I don't see a new posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peg! I haven't been blogging much, but after receiving your email I checked it out. My reading list says that you last posted a month ago. I popped to your blog to see that that wasn't so. I shall see if deleting you from my reading list, and then adding you back again, makes a difference... Hmmmm... Tried, but any way they tell me to remove myself doesn't seem to work... ?.... I'm at a loss for how!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My link on my page worked...but it was not on my list, so added it, and that is working. Thanks for the head's up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure what is happening either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peg, Very strange - you do appear in my list, but your posts don't come up unless I specifically click on your blog! I will change to subscribing by email so I don't miss anything! Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am signed up to your email so have been getting your posts regularly... but the follow by email thingy is kinda lost on the side column, maybe you could move the bright linked buttons below making it one column and the search, follow and profile won't be quite so invisible. or set two columns one on each side of your post -- I think there is a blog template for that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Peg, decided to check out what is going on from my end. You blog still showed up on my list but it indicated a post from 4 weeks ago, yet when I clicked on it, it took me to an April 8th post. As I said my avatar shows up as Google now, not blogger. I have no idea why. I am going to talk to my IT son and see if he can tell me something.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must have been a glitch - possibly with my connection. Who knows? But it's back! And I'm so glad you're now just one click away from getting read instead of like 20!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you get any good suggestions let me know! I think only 5 people ever read my blog, and you're one of them. :P

    ReplyDelete