A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Monday, April 15, 2013

M is for

Monkey

001

Monkeys live naturally in Asia, Africa and South America.  They eat fruits and vegetation, liking bananas a lot.  When a monkey yawns, it may be because he’s tired, but it also may be because he’s angry.

M is also for Mystery  I love a good mystery, and that is the type of book I read most often, not a suspense or a thriller, just a cozy mystery with an ordinary housewife or somebody like that getting involved and solving the case where the police fail to do so!  And puzzles, of all sorts – jigsaw, crossword, logic – it’s hard for me to pass up trying to solve those mysteries, my own little detective world.  Maybe my love of mysteries and puzzles is why I like quilting so much – because after all isn’t a quilt just a fabric puzzle!  And then there’s mystery quilts – putting the puzzle together, without knowing what it will look like in the end.  I’ve done a couple of those, and been happy with the outcome, and the unknown just adds to the excitement as it’s being built.

Happy mysteries!                Blessings, Peg

2 comments:

  1. This is one very cute monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love a good mystery, too. I think we need to get a mystery puzzle for our next visit. Those are fun and we haven't done one together for a long time.

    ReplyDelete