A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Methinks

There’s a problem out there.  For the past month, I’ve not been hearing from those bloggers who regularly commented.  Then I heard from my sister that she couldn’t see my recent blog posts on her reader.  I’ve searched around in my settings to see if I’ve somehow ‘hidden’ my blog, can’t find anything there.  I’ve contacted a couple of regular follower/commenters who said that my blog had ‘disappeared’ from their lists, but they thought that was because of an internal problem they were having.

If you’re reading this, and you’ve been a regular follower/commenter in the past, can you please let me know that you’ve seen this.

And if you’re reading this, and you have some idea what the problem might be, and how I can fix it, please let me know.

Thanks for any help that any of you may be.

Blessings, Peg

5 comments:

  1. I'll have to go back and read your posts from the past month. I'm way behind on all my blogs, but yours wasn't even showing up. Hope you can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know the Google has discontinued their Reader? I used it all the time to keep up with my favorite blogs. Who knows why they did it, but I'm not happy about it. I've been trying to find the blogs I regularly follow and am going to follow them by email (not my preference) if the blogger offers that feature.
    Frustration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been busy and hadn't really noticed your posts missing(sorry) but I haven't posted for awhile so didn't think about it. BUT.....I just had 21 posts show up tonite from you so I'm guessing you have fixed whatever was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, all your missing posts have now shown up .. and I was wondering why I had so many blogs to read tonight!!

    ReplyDelete