A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Q is for

Quail

018

These cute little birds run around in my Mom and Dad’s yard all the time!  And they do run – their short little legs can move very fast.  They sometimes will fly away from danger, but only a short distance, and then they’ll start to run again.

Q is also for – what else? – Quilt  And quilts is the main purpose of this blog, the reason I started blogging, to share with other quilters, to get ideas, to commiserate, to be inspired and encouraged.  And I certainly am inspired and encouraged by all of the quilt blogging world.  I’m thankful for each and every one who reads this blog, follows, and/or comments.  I’m grateful to have made so many friends, to be part of such a great group of people.  And all because of quilts!

There are non-quilter bloggers out there, who have also become dear friends through blogging, and they certainly deserve mention here.  They continue to encourage my quilting efforts as well.

And all of you (and you know who you are) encourage and support me through other aspects of life as I share it with you.

THANK YOU   THANK YOU   THANK YOU

I can’t say it enough.

Happy friendships!              Blessings, Peg

4 comments:

  1. My favorite so far - quail. We don't have any here, too many hilly places - they seem to like flat better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! LOL Honestly, this is a great way to stay in touch - sort of, kind of - and see all the amazing quilts you create. We should be thanking you! For sharing your work and for being an inspiration to us. So, thank you, dear sister. (And I, too, am curious to see what you post for X.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are adorable! I love them in real life too. I could watch them and giggle all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute quails, Peg! Yes, quilty friends are great, aren't they? Thank goodness for the blogsphere where we can make new friends, like you :)

    ReplyDelete