A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Unbelievable

I was at the point of throwing up my hands in despair, and quitting altogether.  I even went to the lengths of creating a new blog, and importing the old one into it, and was about to email as many of my followers as possible to let them know of the new blog.  In the process, I looked at adding the 'Follow' gadget to the new blog, only to discover that it's just not that simple anymore - now the only way to have a follower gadget is to have a Google+ account.  The last thing I need right now is another social media account.  AND!!!! a new Google+ account means a profile that overtakes the Blogger profile.  Oh, my goodness!

And suddenly, I look at my Dashboard blog list, where I should be able to find my blog posts, because I'd decided to follow myself in an attempt to clear up the problems, when lo and behold, there was today's posts!  Right where they should be!

I have no idea what, if anything I did.  I'm just hoping that the problem is resolved for other followers who have not been able to see new posts for about a month now.

So, for the moment I'm going to ignore the 'new' blog, and just watch to see how things progress.

Thank you, thank you! to all you loyal followers and friends who have made an attempt at checking out your reader lists, and answering my queries, and making suggestions that might help to resolve the problem.  Here's hoping this is a one-time glitch, and things are back to normal!

See you all tomorrow (I hope) with 'I is for....'           Can you guess?      We'll leave it at this cliff-hanger!

Blessings, Peg

12 comments:

  1. Nice to see you're back where you belong ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see your posts again. Let's see..."I" is for iris, idea, ink, "I don't know", "I guess" hmmm...oh and ibis! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I is for iguana??? See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this post showed up .. wonder what went wrong? I guess there isn't any one to contact to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEVENTEEN of your posts or thereabouts have just arrived in my inbox! Glad to find you again. Will read them all later after work!

    blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You came up on my reader list, Peg!
    But I think we will all soon have to find a new way of seeing our lists, as Blogger is doing odd things again.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. And here you are - showing right up on my Bloglovin' list. I didn't get "H is for..." though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yayyy Peg! I see your new post too!!! I am so glad it is working now - I can't imagine how frustrating it was.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yep you showed up on my blog list today too. Crazy cyber stuff. glad you are back well not that you ever really left.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a ghost in the machine! Glad it all got sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yah gal you are up where you should be now. Yours is not the only one that happened to. Thanks for making us aware.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Odd ... suddenly a whole multitude of your posts showed up in my Reader - all dated April 9. ??? I've got some catching up to do! ;-

    ReplyDelete