It’s back! I missed it while it was on holiday, but so do enjoy getting to know other bloggers out there, and hope you all enjoy my revelations, too:
1. April 15th is the deadline for Americans to file their state and federal income taxes...what's a job you do on a regular basis that could be described as 'taxing'?
Pressing – unless I’m pressing fabrics and blocks for quilting! LOL!
2. I'm participating in the April A-Z blog challenge and the Hodgepodge happens to fall on letter O this week. In keeping with that theme...olives, onions, oysters, okra...of the foods mentioned, what's your favorite O food?
Okay, have to say, none of the above, actually can’t think of a food that begins with ‘o’ that I do like
3. What is something memorable you experienced as a child that your own children (or future children/nieces/nephews) will not get to experience?
Camping with my parents. And we did take our children camping when they were younger, and now two of them still enjoy camping trips regularly. Looking forward some day to taking grandchildren camping, but it won’t be in a tent like when our kids were young – just too old now to sleep on the ground!
Okay, just discovered I read this wrong, and missed the word, not – but camping is just so much fun, I’m going to leave it this way anyway!
4. Term limits for our elected officials...your thoughts?
Well, when they’re doing a good job, they could stay forever, but when they’re not……
5. On April 18th 1775, Paul Revere made his famous 'midnight ride'....when did you last make a midnight ride? Perhaps the fate of a nation wasn't hanging in the balance, but tell us where you were headed anyway.
The last midnight ride I remember was back when I was a teenager, and we did an overnight ferry trip outing to Vancouver Island. In those days, I could actually stay awake all night, but we didn’t see anything of the Island, just rode the ferry and had a good time with the gang!
6. What would freak you out more...a mouse running across your floor or a big fat hairy spider?
Oh, the mouse, for sure, it might even make me say ‘Eeeeek!’
7. I love it when people ask me____________________________.
if I still work. I think it’s great they think I still look young enough to be out there in the work force!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well, I’ve already posted my ‘O’ for A to Z, so I’ll share another tip I picked up. This one is for summer travellers:
But, don’t tell too many people what you’re doing, or the bad guys will soon figure out to check out those extra lotion bottles! LOL!
Happy times ahead! Blessings, Peg