A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

New York, New York

No I haven’t been here, but it’s a place I’ve always wanted to visit!

To see …… the Statue of Liberty

Empire State building

Ground Zero

Ride the subway (and earn the T-shirt!)

Take in a show on Broadway

Shop 5th Ave

And whatever else NYC has to offer.

I’ve dropped in at New York, New York in Las Vegas:

But that of course just wasn’t the same thing.

Now, there’s a chance to learn more about this fascinating city.

How, you might ask….well, a couple of weeks ago a ‘new-to-me’ blogger commented on my blog, and as is my habit when a new person comments, I checked out her blog.  To my surprise, it’s a blog written by 12-year-old Eliza, who lives in NYC and blogs about her ‘home-city’.  The purpose of her blog is to share about her city, and she’s just passed her 50th post.  Actually she’s running a contest right now, asking for blog-post suggestions, the winner gets her ideas posted.  You’ll find her at The NYC Girl.  So head on over and check out Eliza’s blog, become a follower, and make your suggestions (what do you want to know about NYC).

Happy new bloggers!                   Blessings, Peg 

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing where we can visit when we blog!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend on FB who lives in New York. She wanders the city and posts photos of things she sees. It's really quite fun to follow her on her meanderings.

    ReplyDelete