A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Quilting supply buys

While in Washington state, and armed with a couple of coupons for Joanne’s Fabrics, I took the time to shop for some quilting notions, most specifically rulers and some Retayne.

Joanne’s had no Retayne, and only one of the rulers that I wanted, but I found the rest in the quilt shops in La Conner and Anacortes (great shops to visit if you’re in the area BTW)

So now the ruler stand that Grizz made for me a little while ago is full:

033

The newest acquisitions are the 8 1/2”x24” and the 20 1/2” square rulers (yellow) at the back.  I know, I know the ruler stand is sideways – Grizz misunderstood what I was telling him and cut it this way.  But really this is much better for my sewing space.  Wonder if I can persuade him to make another one for future ruler buys??? Hmmm….

I did buy some small bits of fabric, a couple to thank our cat-sitter, and some for future quilt ideas.

Happy notions shopping!               Blessings, Peg

1 comment:

  1. I do need to make some ruler purchases as well. I don't know how but I seem to have lost the straight edge on some of the ones I use the most. I guess I have worn them out!

    ReplyDelete