A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

What Do You Do With Your Time?

I discovered this video on my sister’s FB timeline, and found it inspiring.  Hope you do too!

This Video Uses Jelly Beans To Show You How Much You’re Wasting Your Life (Video)

You’ll have to follow this link to actually see the video (for some reason I don’t seem to be able to post You-Tube videos successfully).

Happy time!                 Blessings, Peg

3 comments:

  1. It is a great reminder to make sure we are doing whatever is important to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent expression of how you can let time just dwindle away before you realize that you have very little left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete