A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Wishing you…..

On this 3rd Sunday of Advent, we celebrate the Joy that was, is, and always will be.  Let the angels sing, let the stars dance!  Abiding Joy came to earth, and lives forever in our hearts!

Today in our home, we have family coming to celebrate together a pre-Christmas, because Grizz and I are heading away to Alberta to be with our children there.  These are always days of such laughter and fun, and especially at Christmas, our joy in each other overflows.  We’ll light the 3rd candle on the wreath, and the candles on the tree – and watch the youngest as her eyes grow big trying to take it all in.  She’s only 8 months old, and it will be a special joy to have a wee one in the house again at Christmas!

010

Wishing you much joy and wonder!              Blessings, Peg

2 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful day with your family. Safe travels to Alberta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yard piece is wonderful!! Is it yours? If so, where did you get it? I want to do something to decorate outside ... something simple that includes the real reason for Christmas ... and I think that is it!

    ReplyDelete