The last 3 quilts that were waiting for binding are now done:
This first one is made from a picture I took at a quilt show. I used some fruit/veggie fabrics I had left over, threw in a couple more that were kind of related to make a picnic quilt. This is my first attempt at quilting feathers, and I’m not too unhappy with it – better with practice, I hope:
This one is from fabrics from Hawaii that a friend had given me. A great summer time table topper:
Last fall Lee at Lala’s Lovelys hosted a winter-white block swap, and I put the blocks together with some machine-embroidered snow flakes to make a table topper:
Yesterday I finished up the top on a red-and-cream sampler using the Stash-buster blocks from Linda’s Quiltmania. It will go on Bertha today, and hopefully come off by tomorrow, so I can finish up binding and gift it next week.
Happy finishes! Blessings, Peg