A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday’s ‘Musement

I couldn’t stop laughing!

‘Nuff said!

2 comments:

  1. Even though I like having more daylight after dinner, I did laugh out loud when I saw that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the Old Indian! I just hate daylight savings time - my body takes forever to adjust (but no time at all to adjust to the return to standard time in the fall).

    ReplyDelete