A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Too Cute for Words

DD sent us a request – please pick up a package in Abbotsford for us.

Got there yesterday – and oh my…..just too, too darling:

001

These teeny tiny moccasins were obviously just too adorable to resist.

Just a few weeks, and there may be little feet in them!

Happy delivery!                Blessings, Peg

8 comments:

  1. im so far behind reading your blog and catching up. I am excited for the arrival of a grand baby for you. Hope hubby heals well. I too have been spring cleaning, ugh times like this I wish my house was much smaller. I need to do the computer clean up too. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peg, They are adorable and I know you are anxiously awaiting for your new arrival. They grow up so very fast now it seems each day is gone with a blink of the eye. We are going to have another stormy day with rain. Have a wonderful day and I have enjoyed catching up with you. Hugs and Prayers from Shirley@shirleystitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, too cute for words :) Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they precious. Very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little moccasins are just too adorable! The only way they could be cuter is when little bitty feet are in them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I kept some of the kid's things - my favourites - and none of them want them. There are some really cute dresses and shoes and a sweater that Mom made for Ali (that they all wore and is still good). And they all just look at me like: You seriously want us to dress our own kids in clothes from the 80's? And I'm like, who would know if you didn't tell them? And so the clothes sit in a box in the basement...

    ReplyDelete