A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer Hop-About

Don’t you just love to visit quilt shops and quilt shows?  Well I do!  And as a matter of fact our first summer RV trip this is going to let me take in a quilt show.  But more about that in another post.

Along with visiting shops and shows, I love to visit quilters’ studios.  I’m always fascinated with the work going on, the projects, the stashes, the organization, the plans.  Yesterday, I stopped in to chat with the quilting ladies at Holiday Park in Kelowna (where my parents used to live – as of yesterday).  I always go home inspired by them!

One of them had made this adorable little quilt for LV:001

 

Well, this summer Mad About Patchwork is hosting a blog hop visiting quilters’ studios.

Sew Canadian

Every Sunday for the summer, 2 Canadian quilters’ studios will be featured.  This week it’s Patti and Krista.  Just click on the link or the button above to start the hop! 

Happy hopping!                      Blessings, Peg

4 comments:

  1. That is a great quilt! I envy you getting to see quilt shows, shops and studios!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a petty little quilt for LV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, the word should have been PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete