A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Movin’ On Up

…….We finally have a piece of the pie!

Do you remember that old song from the TV show The Jeffersons?

Well, we finally have a piece of the pie.  Apple pie that is!  As in Apple computer technology.

While in Alberta, our DD-A and DSIL-J presented us with:074.IPad075076

They’re determined to keep us up to date with technology, and now we can FaceTime with them and LV!

Now the fun begins – learning how to use this new toy, and now I get to make an iPad cover for myself!

Happy moving with the times!              Blessings, Peg

4 comments:

  1. My husband has had an Ipad for some years now and it has been a real lifeline for him, particularly the ability to change the size of the font.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE my ipad!! I'd give up my laptop altogether, but I still need it for some software that runs only on a "real" computer. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you playing with that shiny new item...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the cult, Peg! I love my iPad, my iPhone, my MacBook Pro, ... We are definitely Apple fans in our house and love how all our information syncs across all the devices. There is lots of info on-line to help you out and lots of free apps, including quilting ones, to play with. Have fun and let me know if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete