A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Monday, August 4, 2014

Ready for Baby

It’s taken a few months, but at last there’s a diaper bag ready for wee Eli, who’s expected to join us in October:

011010

Lots and lots of pockets inside and out

009008

It should hold lots of stuff for both mama and baby, and maybe later the little one can use it for an overnight bag when s/he comes to visit Nan and Opa!

Happily getting ready!                        Blessings, Peg

4 comments:

  1. How cute is that! I know it will make a great overnight bag for lots and lots of those visits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a useful bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice bag! love the animal print!

    ReplyDelete