A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Friday, September 19, 2014

Best Tip Ever

This was posted on Facebook by Quilted Connections Magazine:

Keep your end tables full of needlework and quilting so that you don’t have to dust them.

Works in my house!!!

Although I do have to confess that I’m a bit of a neat freak, so things are usually piled at least in some sort of order – but anything to avoid dusting!

Happy projects!                        Blessings, Peg

7 comments:

  1. I too like things tidied up - but do keep a few project out to work on - but never on furniture - usually in their own basket so I can move them to where ever I want to when I work on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dusting stinks! I enjoy piles of quilts too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. My end table is piled up with hand stitching/quilting supplies, and DH's is piled with books and magazines. No dusting going on at my house! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tip - such good advice that we all really must follow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! My new reason for keeping my hand work nearby.

    ReplyDelete