A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

To Sit and to Dream

There’s one place in every household where everybody sits at one time or another….

You got it, the throne.  Well, we recently painted and upgraded our throne rooms, and decided we needed something interesting to look at when we sit there.

Thus, the wall hanging that I’ve been working on and have shared with you all as it’s progressed.

It’s in place, and so now when we’re sitting, we can do some remembering and some day-dreaming

011

Along with a few other ‘sea-side’ trinkets, it’s actually quite a nice room, and I don’t mind company visiting and doing some of their own day-dreaming.

012013014

Up next: a kilt for little LW.  He’s 6 months old now, and because he has Scottish heritage from both of his parents, and his daddy competes in the Scottish Heavy Events, I got the request to see if I could make him a kilt to match his dad’s and grand-dad’s.  Oh, but this is tiny!  I’ll have it to show you in a day or two.

Happy dreams!               Blessings, Peg

2 comments:

  1. As a beach lover, I just LOVE that bathroom! Fantastic. And that framed quilt is the cherry on top. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reno of decor and lovely idea of a kilt.

    ReplyDelete