A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Being Grandparents

We were asked to give our kids time to prepare for the big 1-year birthday party, so along with the other set of grandparents, we took LV to the quilt show at Heritage Village in Calgary.

We were so much more focused on being grandparents than we were on the quilts, even though both grandmothers are quilters.

081070074075076

We did manage to squeeze in a couple of quilt pictures, though.  The show, as always, was fantastic!

083069

Happy, happy grandparents!  Blessings, Peg

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet time with grandkids. Isn't it fun??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it took all four of you to look after your sweet little grandchild ;) We take our grandchildren out on the morning of their parties too, just to give the parents some clear space to get on with the task at hand. Im thinking back to last November when we did just that, the rain poured down as we ran to the top of a hill on Dartmoor and we all got covered in mud!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quilts and grandchildren, what more could anyone want?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I know that quilting certainly takes a back seat in my life when there's time that can be spent with my sweet grands.

    ReplyDelete