A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

It’s May 9 already???

Where did April go, and I missed May Day, May the 4th Be With You, Cinqo de Mayo….

Oh, man, life is passing by just too fast!

But I have accomplished a few things.

This quilt is on the design wall:

001

And yesterday afternoon, I whipped up these two little goodies:

004003

Aren’t they just so cute!!!!

Now Brenda is all packed up and will go for her spa treatment (AKA sewing machine service) while we’re away playing with our grandchildren.

Today, we’re going to head out to shop at some garage sales with DS-K and DDIL-M, pick up the last of the bark mulch to finish off our back yard, then later dinner and cards with friends. 

And then we have a couple of days to finish off the last bits and pieces before we head out with the trailer next week.  Oh, and tomorrow evening take in a show at our local arts center.  All in all a full weekend!

When we get home, we’ll be moving my parents, so they’ll be living nearer to us and we don’t have to wonder if the mountain passes will be open if we need to get to them.

And Grizz has been busy too, besides working in the back yard – he built a shoe rack for our trailer (among other little jobs that I keep finding for him)

005

So, we’re off and running!

Happy May to all of you, and wishing all you mothers out there a Happy Mother’s Day tomorrow.

Blessings, Peg

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt on the design wall. Enjoy your grands, they are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How busy you are! Enjoy the time away.

    ReplyDelete