A Pieceful Life

A Pieceful Life

Welcome

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and hope that you enjoy your visit. Here you will find pieces of my life - quilting, cross-stitch, family, travel, friends.
My name is Peg - I am a 60ish wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend - and if we're not already related or friends, hope to become your friend too.
We live in the eastern end of the beautiful Fraser Valley, about 1.5 hours east of Vancouver, BC. Empty nesters, we have one son living just a few minutes away, our other son and daughter live in Alberta.
Comments are always welcome, always read - and answered if need be. Feel free to share, I love hearing from all my cyber-space friends.
Please do check out some of the links in my side-bar - you'll find other bloggers and fabulous people to visit.

Monday, August 3, 2015

Blog-Writer

This new adventure with a Mac computer is proving to be lots of fun at times and at others full of mystery and angst.


My latest little foray into the world of the MacBook is to try to write a blog post!  Oh, dear, it never occurred to me that Windows Live Writer was only for Windows.  I really thought that would be the least of my problems  But it looks like it's going to become one of the bigger ones.  That is, of course, if I want to write my posts outside of Blogger.

So far the search for a blog writer for Mac hasn't proven to be very promising - and, yes, this post is written in Blogger itself.  Also, I'm reluctant at best to pay for such a service.

So here I am appealing to all of you out there - does anybody have any idea about a free blog writer program (app) for MacBook?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I've not found anything I really like for my iPad.

    ReplyDelete